Friday 9 December 2011

Skincare wishlist: December

Well, I fancy all of these, and I'm sure they'll not only do me good, but do my skin some good too.
Hoping Santa is reading this, because I'd love to find these in my stocking on Christmas Day!

Blue Orchid face treatment oil, Clarins £33.

Everyone needs a good facial oil, especially at this time of year.
I have tried oils before, but at the cheaper price range, and found a lot of them do leave your skin very oily and greasy looking.
Also, for something that looks so luxe, it's price is lovely. Something I will definitely be purchasing before the summer comes back around!

All Day All Year, Sisley £199

I first came across this when reading one of Elle.com's articles about what products beautiful models used.
Obviously, to be beautiful you have to have it. I jest, and the price is a bit steep, just over my monthly wages! However, when I'm earning lots of dolla this will definitely be on my 'to buy' list.

XL SPF 50+ Extreme Tinted Fluid, La Roche Posay Anthelios £16.50

Nobody should be without a brilliant sunscreen. NOBODY.
I love La Roche Posay, totally value for money and the company seems to really know and care about skin.
They sell this in Boots, so I might have to get this as soon as possible. I can't settle for SPF 30 anymore!
Also, it's tinted which is great because I tend to suffer a bit of redness due to overuse of acne meds!
I don't think I'll wait for Santa to get me one, I might get it this week!

Nutrix Royal, Lancome £36.75

I have a feeling my skin would love this, and because the weather is getting really horrid and cold, I am needing a lovely, thick, moisturising cream to protect my poor skin from the elements.
Price is very good too, I would happily shell that amount of money for something so deeply hydrating.

Ultra Light Daily Moisturiser SPF 50, Kiehls £26

I definitely need this in my life, I just can't resist a SPF 50 face cream! They attract me like magpies to silver!
What also attracts me is that it's described as 'ultra light', which would probably lend itself to be layered with a richer moisturiser over the top (like the Lancome one above).
Price is fantastic, and I have to get this. No maybes. I have to.


So that is my skincare wishlist at the moment!
What's on yours?

1 comment:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the
    same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

    Here is my web site; Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete