Monday 13 February 2012

Feel Unique January 2012

I want to sob. And this is because this is the last ever beauty box that Feel Unique are doing. For reasons unknown, they've decided to discontinue the monthly beauty box. However, they did promise they would be doing something better in the future so this is a little bit of a sad/happy situation.

I super-love this months box! Super-duper-mega love it, making the fact the boxes are no more a bit more of a bitter pill to swallow.
I have tried and love the Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil. I used it under my Darphin cream on my face last night and my skin this morning looked and felt amazingly hydrated and soft.
I love the Leighton Denny nail polish. I got was 'Viva La Diva', and it is the brightest, most colourful nail polish I have ever owned. It sucks I'll be in a hospital for the next three months, cause I won't be able to paint my nails with it! I love it, and I may even go as far as saying I might purchase the full size one because I love the colour so much.
I haven't used the Philip Kingsley 'Elasticizer' before, but I've heard so much about it! I think you must have been sleeping for the past few months not to have heard about it. So I'm dead excited about using it, and I think my hair needs all the restoration it can get!
I can't wait to lather myself up with the Elemis 'Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Wash'. It definitely smells amazing. From the bottle it does smell quite strong, but I like very aromatic/smelly things, so this just rocks my socks.
The Decleor 'Phytopeel Face Peel Cream' excites me very much, and I can't wait to put it on my face! Exfoliating products always tick my box, so I'm very pleased to have received this.

I will try and review this collection as separate products, but I still have some products from the January box still to review, so I'm not being very proactive, but I will aim to change and get some reviews bashed out as soon as I can!

RIP Feel Unique beauty box, there is a box-shaped hole in my heart where you used to be.
I think I'll just cry myself to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment