Saturday 21 January 2012

Feel Unique January 2012


(Super sorry about the lighting on these pictures, I don't know what went wrong!)

I will review the products individually, but this is a collective shot of what was in my Feel Unique box this January.
As someone who is obsessed with making their skin perfect, this box really appealed to my inner skin-nerd. I literally squealed in excitement, yes I am that sad.
It contains a Lierac face cream, a Caudalie body lotion, a Phyto conditioner, a Lierac face peel, a Green People make-up remover-come-cleanser, and last but not least, a Dead Sea Spa Magik salt scrub.
I find skincare way more exciting than make-up products (although I'm really trying to get into make-up at the moment) but when you get make-up products in a beauty box it's just so risky because a lot of people have really different tastes. In my opinion, you can't really go wrong with a lovely tub of cream.

Overall, a really great selection of stuff which I can't/couldn't wait to slap on my face/legs/hair, and which really ticked my box (aha).

As I said, I will review them individually because I'm sure I will have loads to say about each thing, and a collective review just wouldn't cut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment