Thursday 12 January 2012

Clarisonic 'Mia'.

Now I shall start with saying EEEEEEEEEEP.
Riiight, so now that this is out of my system, this isn't a review as such.
It is just me showing you what beautiful thing has arrived into my life due to the kindness of a lovely person named Daniel Sandler (his Twitter and his official website).



I hasten to add I did not ask for this, and I never ask for anything from any companies whatsoever. I have bought everything I have blogged about, apart from this which is a gift because he had a spare and he happened to see this blog post. Which is I think sheer luck/coincidence (and possibly fate...?).

So for the post being so photo-heavy, I just wanted you to go through the stages of excitement I went through when unwrapping and unravelling each bit!
I love the fact he included a wee handwritten note, isn't it adorable and so lovely!? I will actually keep this forever.

So again, (if you're reading this Daniel Sandler), I will say THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for sending me this. It is such an amazing gesture from someone I've never met and I am so appreciative.

I am beyond excitement right now. In fact that is a little bit of an understatement. My tummy is in knots and I'm refraining from bouncing around the house like a rubber ball by lying down on the floor typing this.
This is a product I had only dreamed about. I am a student, and have a placement soon which means me spending about £500 on train tickets, so although I desperately wanted it and dreamed about it I probably wasn't going to buy a Clarisonic for a very long time.
I'm actually meant to be revising for my January exam right now, but as soon as this came through the door I texted my boyfriend, made my mum come out of the shower, showed my sister, put it on Twitter... so everything BUT revising! Bad me! Ahh well, nice and exciting things like this never happen to me so I'm going to make the very most of it!

I will have to leave it a few months before I give this product a full review, so I can give it time to work it's magic on my pores, wrinkles, acne scars...THE LOT! I'm expecting big things from this little piece of technology, and I think it has arrived into my life at just the right time!
So you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for that post down the line...!

It did arrive with a 30ml 'Gentle Hydro Cleanser', so I'm excited about using that! Currently, I'm using a Clarisonic product that I got in the December '11 FeelUnique Beauty Box (click here for what I thought about it) so I might try it with both!
Has anyone else found a good facial cleanser to use the Clarisonic with? Hit me up if you have!

Finally, my sincerest thanks go to Daniel Sandler. This gift has made me a very happy person.

1 comment: