Sunday 1 January 2012

Skincare wishlist: January

There is one big thing me and my skin want this month (and possibly year/entire life).
And this is the Clarisonic Classic.
End of.


I looked at getting one for mum in August for her birthday, but I am a 'poor' university student after all, and I really couldn't justify spending that amount (I did spend ages thinking 'will I/won't I' and it was such a tough mental choice to say no, because I knew I would probably want to use it as well).
I can't really justify spending that amount on myself either, so I think it will have to be shelved onto my mental 'wishlist/if I win the lottery-list' unfortunately. Which is a shame, because it is something I would love to get my little mitts on.

I have heard so much about them. And if you haven't you have quite clearly been under a rock.
There have been so many good things said about them, mostly heard by word of mouth from people who I know who know people who have got them; 'so-and-so has got one and it's really improved her acne'.

Although it was mentioned in a negative light in conversation I had with someone that someone did over-use their Clarisonic brush. Because they got fantastic results regarding their skin, they used it more than you should (I don't know how much is normal use?) and this over-use did result in their skin reverting back to how it was.

If anybody has got one, please let me know how you get on with it, because I would really love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment