Sunday 29 July 2012

Me and my acne: Week 35 update.

So, not much has changed since last week. My skin is a lot more sore due to slightly overdosing on the Retin-A and using my Clarisonic Mia. I really should pay attention when the medication leaflet tells me not to exfoliate when using it, I have pretty much got no skin left and it's absolute agony! My face is covered in redness and the only thing I can wear on it without any stinging whatsoever is Aquaphor. It's a good job that I don't have any plans to go out dressed up anywhere in the next week because my face is like a tomato!

I'm still getting quite a few pimples showing up, which is disheartening, although it's nowhere near as bad as it has been. Ah well, lets see what the next week brings!



The lighting is quite soft in the photo so you can't really see it, I think I need to start taking these photos in harsher light so you can see it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment